Interscope maintains a staff of mechanical and electrical assemblers with experience in machine build and controls integration. Our depth of in-house expertise coupled with our high quality fabrication has made us a leader in the industry. We also offer complete Vendor Acceptance Testing (VAT) per our customers run off requirements. Our teams experience in assembly allows us to locate and prevent fit up issues before they occur, enabling for corrections at our location before delivery.
IMI is capable of assembling complete lines and unit ops. Furthermore, we’re capable of producing 1600 amps and 480V or more through transformers & generators. Our facility is equiped with 30 foot ceilings, an open bay, and 30,000 total square feet dedicated towards assembly.
Life Cycle Management
In today’s fast paced world, Equipment uptime is critical. Companies are now more dependent on critical assets throughout the supply chain than ever. IMI understands this and the importance of Life Cycle Management for your critical equipment.
Benefits of Life Cycle Management with IMI:
- LCM enables companies to manage their critical assets across the organization to optimize performance, instead of independently.
- It’s simply about having the right equipment, at the right time, at the right place, and at the right cost.
- With our background in manufacturing, and re-configuration of Feature Modules, unit OPS and wear parts, we understand and recognize your future needs.
- IMI will work with your storerooms World Wide on components identified as critical for LCM and have them ready for delivery when you need them.
- IMI’s Asset Recovery Program comes into play when your equipment has reached the end of its Life Cycle and is ready to retire.
- Interscope’s Life Cycle Management approach across your Company can result in lower costs, longer asset life, improved profit margins, and ultimately, an increased competitive edge for your Company.
IMI maintains horizontal/vertical milling, turning, grinding and finishing operations in a climate controlled machine shop. Interscope’s skilled operators can produce close tolerance parts in a wide range of sizes and short lead times. Keeping in line with our commitment to quality, we inspect all parts prior to leaving our facility.
Other services offered are; Rockwell hardness, Magnetic Particle, and surface finish testing as needed. Finishes range from a standard machined surface to a polished, mirror finish. Our large paint booth supports a multitude of part sizes and paint applications. Specialty finishes such as: black oxide, plasma, zinc oxide, etc. are obtained as needed.
Process Development / R&D
Interscope Manufacturing works with our customers to develop products and manufacturing processes. With the combination of our experienced personnel and well-equipped machine shop; we can provide an ideal support structure for almost any development project. Resources available to our customers include a full core forming line, hybrid web handling line, and access to our ARP (Asset Recovery Program) inventory.
Our hybrid line can be reconfigured and equipped for almost any process. Our experienced controls staff can reprogram for speed and tension control, lamination, and cutting. The hybrid line provides a LCS (Low Cost Solution) to develop your manufacturing process and obtain actual production samples for testing and feedback. We work side-by-side with customers to develop products/processes for numerous industries and Fortune 100 companies that include: Baby Care, Feminine Hygiene, Paper Products, Healthcare, and Oil & Gas
We have two web-handling lines over 75 feet in length, complete with operational drives, controllers and operator interfaces on site that can be used to manufacture a variety of developmental consumer products to our customer’s specifications. These lines help our customers significantly reduce any capital expenditures during the development process.
Interscope's re-configuration service in conjunction with our Asset Recovery Program, provides customers with highly experienced assemblers that are capable of converting and/or updating your major assemblies. One of the advantages of utilizing our large inventory of slightly used and like new equipment, This will enable our customers to save significantly on lead time and costs for new product development.
Benefits of an Interscope re-configuration:
- 60% savings versus the purchase of new equipment.
- Quick turnaround to production.
- Upgrade machine controls to increase machine efficiency and improve production rates.
- All re-configured equipment meets or exceeds original equipment specifications.
In the past, Interscope has handled units up to 20,000 lbs. and manufacturing lines in excess of 150 feet.
Visit Interscope Manufacturing for more info.